The LARGEST cheerleading facility in Ontario!
We are conveniently located at 6991 Millcreek Dr. Unit 8 in Mississauga, Ontario just around the corner from Brampton, Milton, Oakville, and the Greater Toronto area. We are a proud part of the Futures Gymnastics family and our 32,000 square ft. state of the art facility includes many high quality options for teaching and learning a multitude of skills in a safe way. Our bright and colorful centre is designed to create a safe and fun environment for children to enjoy participating in recreational and competitive cheerleading.
Below are just some of the high quality equipment that we have at our centre:
- 3 sprung floors for athletes to practice all of the elements of cheerleading
- 2 80ft long rod floors that provide a lower impact training surface for athletes to practice, perfect, and progress their tumbling skills
- 50ft tumbletrack that helps athletes train more advanced tumbling and jumping elements
- 3 foam pits with professional grade foam blocks to give athletes a soft landing and good impact absorption for even the biggest tumbling skills
- multiple boulders and “pac-mans” to help athletes learn, develop, and perfect back and front walkovers and handsprings
- 2 in-ground trampolines with harnesses for safety
- mirrors on the walls by two sprung floors (just to make sure athletes can check out their facials and smiles while practicing)
- beat boards, mini tramps, wobble boards, and so much more equipment to develop strong cheerleaders
"My daughter loves being part of Thunder All-Stars Cheerleading. She enjoys being challenged and working as part of a team. She gets excited when she hears of any of her team member’s achievements and she tries to encourage the ones that are learning new skills. I have seen her overcome frustration at not achieving her goal and trying harder to get there, which are great life skills for an 11 year old. I believe she loves being part of the Thunder team because of the coaching staff and their positive attitude, dedication and calm manner! Thank you for being great role models." - Vanessa C.